Last night I found the "Fursona Generator" thanks to some Tumblr friends. I clicked through a few times and was laughing with tears streaming down my face.
My sense of humor is a bit warped.
Here are a few of the ones I got right away. Just super quick sketches— I needed to do something fun. I need to go back and hit it again for more inspiration later on.
nam i love you so much
am i the only one who thinks people look hotter when they’re in underwear and not when they’re naked
1) its this whole “leaving it to the imagination” thing that we humans like
2) genitals are fuckin weird lookin bro
3) have you seen a limp dick it’s like a sad sea creature
561. A muggleborn taking Muggle Studies and being SO BLOWN AWAY by everything wizards think about muggles that she vows to take over teaching that class and does when she is 22. It turns out to be the best decision she’s ever made because in what other job can you spend all day showing an enraptured crowd how to make toast with a toaster?
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
- finding someone aesthetically pleasing
- being sexually attracted to someone
- being romantically attracted to someone
So I saw this on Facebook. Don’t know if anyone has shared this on tumblr yet, but it looks like fun.
So in honor of Sailor Moon Crystal! What’s you Sailor Senshi Attack?
Tsuki Neni =Crescent Illusion
My real name = Crescent Sugar Violin Chain.
//I had to XD
My Senshi Attack: Burning Heart Evolution
Freezing Sugar Typhoon
^^^ that sounds like some awesome ass limited time sundae at Dairy Queen
Supersonic Wave Illusion
Shine loveandbeauty surprise
Fire Angel Shaking!!
Dolphin Love and Beauty Typhoon
After seeing the dramatic results from the Ice Bucket Challenge, Indian journalist Manju Latha Kalanidhi was compelled to start something similar, but with an Indian slant. “I felt like doing something more locally tangible. Rice is a staple here,” Kalanidhi told CNN. “We eat it every day, we can store it for months. Why not donate rice to someone who is hungry?”
Go off x1000000